Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sea Fog

The Dragon at Corris
The Dragon at Corris, originally uploaded by John the Monkey.

We're chronologically mixed up today, I'm afraid, with the later photo first in the blog. This little dragon and wall were taken at the Corris Craft Centre, which we passed on our way home.

The dragons are incense burners, made by a local potter, and there's a few in the centre around his shop. I chose this dark coloured specimen against the light wall for my picture, and although not the sharpest pic I've ever taken, I quite like the whimsy of it.

Sea Fog
Sea Fog, originally uploaded by John the Monkey.

Here we have a view in black and white (specifically Adox CHS25) of the sea fog pictured in yesterday's Velvia pic. Again, the Adox film, R09 developer and Vivitar lens have combined to produce this fabulous vintage look - this is a combination I really like.

No comments: