Thursday, July 5, 2007

5th July 2006


5th July 2006, originally uploaded by John the Monkey.

This is where the Photo a Day challenge was up this time last year.

Of course, it was all digital back then - I may well have had my OM30, just to see whether I'd like film or not, but I don't think I'd have dreamt of doing a project entirely in film last year.

In terms of this years PAD, we are on target, with frame counters on the FE and F3 cameras both reading 26. Today was one of those days where it's hard to become inspired, and although I'm hopeful that I might have a good shot in the cans, my gut feeling is that the shot for the 5th may well be a bit of a filler, which at least is consistent with last year.

I'm more hopeful for tomorrow, as a great opportunity has arisen for an interesting shoot - I'll write more on that then, assuming it comes off as expected.

No comments: