Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Mystery of Floor H

The Mystery of Floor H
The Mystery of Floor H, originally uploaded by John the Monkey.

Tuesday 17th's shot from the Photo a Day for July Challenge is this, one of only 5 taken this day, mostly of the same location, and on the FE only because of a shutter problem with the F3 (resolved, touchwood, with the replacement of the batteries).

I'm not entirely happy with any of the pictures from this day, and I think my experiment with placing all my eggs in one basket can be accounted a failure on that basis. My usual approach is to shoot 2 or 3 ideas each day, and that, over the course of the challenge, seems to have been the better approach to take.

In terms of PaD progress today, we are at 18 frames on the F3, and 11 on the FE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.